An air rifle with Olympic-level accuracy depends mostly on the barrel and trigger...and this gun has the best of both. The Club model is made for those just entering the 10-meter field or for clubs that have limited funds and have to share a gun among members. This gun will hit the 10-ring every time. If you're not a gold-medal competitor, you will still enjoy the Anschütz 8001 Club air rifle if you're seeking the ultimate in accuracy.
- Anschütz 8001 Club air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 200 bar max pressure
- Removable air reservoir with integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Approx. 200 shots per fill
- 5-way adj. match trigger
- Ambidextrous stock
- Right-hand or left-hand cocking configuration
- Vertically adjustable cheekpiece
- Rubber buttpad adjusts for length
- Dry-fire capability
- Overall length varies from 42.13" to 43.31" due to adj. buttpad
- 7.94 lbs. to 10.14 lbs.
- 50g to 170g trigger-pull (1.764 oz. to 5.996 oz.)
- Incl. accessory box, manual and test target
Sights not included, purchase these separately
You then complete the rest of the form with your details including your Firearms Licence number, the form must then be taken to a Police Station along with your Firearms Licence. The Police will process this form and send the completed form directly back to TSNZ. Once the completed form is received back from the Police, the firearm will be dispatched.
Please choose an option: