530-0 Gehmann diopter 0.0x combined with rearsight iris
- Diopter 0.0x with rerasight iris 510 (see below), but without magnification
- Please see description of 50300-0 (see below)
- Approved for ISSF
510 Gehmann rearsight iris
- Much shorter and adjustable over a wider range of 0.5 - 3.0mm
- For all well-known target rifles (M9,5x1 thread): Feinwerkbau, Steyr, Walther, Hämmerli, Grünig + Elmiger, Diana, Anschütz etc.
- The fixed-seat iris works with individually pin-located tempered spring steel leaves
- The aim-point is precisely maintained through the wider range of adjustment by the introduction of a new system of aperture control, which is operated by varying the pressure of a steel tube against the central aiming ring - this guarantees a perfect circle at any point within the scale
- Light reflection is kept to a minimum by external and internal matt finishes
- Gehmann patented, so not available from any other manufacturers
- Laser engraved indications
- Thread M9.5x1
50300-0 Gehmann diopter 0.0x
Revolutionary world‘s first diopter 0.0x We are proud that we have finally achieved to realize a dream of many sport shooters. Recently disclosed by the German Patent Office and now available.
A diopter correction WITHOUT magnification!
The target picture size remains equal and clear throughout the entire dioptric adjustment range of +/- 5 dpt. A multi-lens
optical system using a highly refractive type of glass makes it possible to correct spherical defective vision without having any optical magnification.
In combination with our cylindrical lens system 579 for shooters of all classifications, we are finally able to provide a 100 % substitute for shooting glasses without any magnification which can be used by all shooters.
Shooting lenses are at a natural disadvantage to the diopter 0.0x. This is because a shooting lens is made to correct visual defects at the time the shooter is tested. Throughout the day, dependant on sugar and fatigue levels, the eyesight can change rendering the lens inefficient. The advantage compared to usual shooters‘ frames is the possibility to correct the spherical and astigmatic defect through slight fine adjustments any time, while neglecting the need of time-consuming shooting frame setups. Patent pending.
According to the latest DSB rules approved without restriction for DSB (German Shooting Sports Federation).
Made in Germany