HomeNews > Article

JDS Camp cancelled

March 18th 2020


After discussion with the TSNZ office and in light of the Covid-19  situation, the decision has been made to cancel the April JDS camp.  This is unfortunate but is a necessary  step. 

We will wait and see how "things" progress and when it appears that normality is returning we will restart the JDS program.

The JDS apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.  If you have booked flights please contact your airline to transfer flights to a later date.

Everyone take care and  we will catch up soon



 Jon Phillipps 

JDS Coach