Computer-controlled aiming path analysis (infra-red system) for almost all sporting rifles and pistols. For home training (dry) and live firing with airguns.
Included in the system are:
- Measuring frame with insert for air rifle targets.
- Connecting cable for the PC (also for the power supply).
- Processor with connecting cable.
- Sensor (only ca. 30 grammes) with connecting cable and 5 fixing bands for all barrel diameters..
- Programme on CD, handbook and installation instructions.
The best aiming path analysis method developed to meet professional needs:
- Exact measurement from 4 - 12 metres,
easy to use.
- Clear menu structure, easy calbration.
- USB connection.
- Menu-driven through Windows, wide-ranging
data processing und storage.
- Programmes for all ISSF competitions, rifle,
pistol, and archery.
- Multiple analysis features,
- online help and updates.
- For publicity work.
- For all competition classes.
- For professional training.
Minimum system requirement:
IBM compatible PC, processor 350 MHz or higher, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, SVGA Monitor (800x600 16bit-colour),
2 USB ports. Windows: 98, 2000, Me, XP, VISTA 32bit. Internet Explorer 4.01 or Later version.
Item Number Scatt USB